FAMILY LITERACY DAY 2018
January 27th is Family Literacy Day! This national initiative was created by ABC Life Literacy Canada to raise awareness about the importance of literacy-related family activities such as reading.
Here is a list of some picture books that work as great read-alouds for children and adults of all ages (as demonstrated by our voracious readers pictured above):
– Stanley’s Little Sister by Linda Bailey 🍁
– I Spy: a Book of Picture Riddles by Jean Marzollo
– Love You Forever by Robert Munsch 🍁
– The Long Long Letter by Elizabeth Spurr
– Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! by Mo Willems
🍁 = Canadian
Bonus Activity Sheet!
This 1-page sheet lists 3 easy-at-home games so you can “Learn at Play, Every Day”