Getting a library card at Grey Highlands Public Library is easy! And you can use your card at all three branches, regardless of what branch you signed up at. Here’s some information on what to bring with you when you’d like to sign up for a Library card
- Residents of Grey Highlands, West Grey, Southgate, and Chatsworth are provided library services free of charge.
- Persons living outside of Grey Highlands and its contracting municipalities must pay an annual non-resident fee of $65.00 per family to borrow materials from the library.
- Temporary memberships are also available.
- Remember to bring identification with a current address when coming to the library to get your membership.
- Children under the age of fourteen need to be accompanied by an adult the first time they come in to get their membership.