The Grey Highlands Public Library is excited to announce that the Flesherton and Walter Harris Branches re-open to the public on Tuesday, July 6, 2021 with adjusted hours (Please refer to our website for hours.).
Note: Kimberley Branch will continue to provide Curbside Service until further notice.
What We’re Asking Of You
- Do not enter the library if you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or are feeling unwell.
- Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library and should be used upon entry to the library.
- Maintain at least 2 metres of distance from others.
- Wear a mask while inside the library.
- Eating or drinking within the library is not permitted at this time.
- Computers are available for a maximum of 1-hour sessions. Printing is available.
- Check out website frequently for any service updates
For updates on library services and important COVID19 information, please visit our Library Updates page – also accessible on the main navigation menu.
What can you do at our eBranch?
Stream movies on Kanopy! To use these services, watch our tutorial. Borrow eBooks & audiobooks from OverDrive / Libby! *Please note that our prior provider of Acorn TV is no longer operational. We will update patrons about possible access to Acorn TV as we learn more!
If you have a library card you can also access our eResources page to learn a new language with Mango, search for new books with NoveList and more. If you don’t have a library card you still have many options available on our Kids and Online Resource Post pages.
Sign up to our eNewsletter!
Submit Content for our eNewsletter and Cultural Channel!
Do you have a video or photos you’d like to share from a local event or a snapshot of life in Grey Highlands? Please ensure you have read through the criteria here before submitting below.