All three of the Grey Highlands Public Library has two branches are open to the public with adjusted services! Please note that all hours and services are subject to change.
What We’re Asking Of You
- Do not enter the library if you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or are feeling unwell.
- Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library and should be used upon entry to the library.
- Maintain at least 2 meters of distance from others.
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose while inside the library.
- Eating or drinking within the library is not permitted at this time.
- Public computer use & personal wireless device stations are available for a maximum of 1-hour sessions.
For updates on library services and important COVID19 information, please visit our Library Updates page – also accessible on the main navigation menu.
What can you do at our eBranch?
If you have a library card you can also access our eResources page to learn a new language with Mango, search for new books with NoveList and more. If you don’t have a library card you still have many options available on our Kids and Online Resource Post pages.
Sign up to our eNewsletter!
Submit Content for our eNewsletter and Cultural Channel!
Do you have a video or photos you’d like to share from a local event or a snapshot of life in Grey Highlands? Please ensure you have read through the criteria here before submitting below.