SUPPORT YOUR LIBRARY
There are many ways that you can get involved and/or
help support the Grey Highlands Public Library:
Charitable Donations – Contact any one of our branches to find out the many ways in which contributions help with programming, events, and collections. Charitable receipts are issued for monetary donations of $10.00 or more.
Adopt-a-Book – Choose a magazine, movie, or book from our wishlist. We will purchase it on your behalf and issue a tax receipt. Bonus: you will be first in line to borrow the adopted material!
Material & Equipment Donations – Gifts of any size for new materials, equipment, or furnishings are gratefully accepted. However, please note that some materials are of little use to the library. Please touch base with us before dropping off donations (especially if they are large in size).
Materials we welcome:
– Recently published best-sellers (for kids, teens, or adults)
– Classic literature
– Rare, antique, or hard-to-find books on the topic of local history (or any historical artifacts from the area)
– Movies, TV Series, and/or Documentaries on DVD
– LEGO and other clean toys or activities for children
Materials we don’t have room for:
– Books in poor condition (especially if they have water damage or have a “musty” smell)
– Out of date books/manuals about computer software (or other technology)
– Reader’s Digest
– Old magazines (e.g. National Geographic)
*Please note that our Markdale branch has suspended receiving donations for the present.
Questions? Visit our Contact Us page.