Due to the ongoing closures resulting from COVID-19, a number of websites and publishers have allowed free online access of their resources for a certain amount of time. Please check back often as these resources will be updated.
The resources that the library has signed up for on a temporary basis are found on our eResource page. Note: Many services expired on August 31st, 2020. Keep checking back as new, temporary resources are sourced!
The links below are for additional sites and will be updated as dates change or expire. For more online resources, please check out our other posts about eBook & eAudiobook Resources, Parent/Teacher Resources, Mental Health Resources and Genealogy Resources.
Online resources without specific dates are available until further notice.
- Booklist – Reviews, interviews, spotlights and more.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library – Over 250,00 eBooks and scholarly journals available.
- Elsevier – COVID-19 medical articles information center.
- Equinox – Scholarly journals on a variety of subjects.
- Library Journal – Username “firstname.lastname@example.org” password “LJfullaccess1”.
- Mackin Digital Content – Free multi-user eBooks – September 30, 2020.
- Soundtrap for Education – Creative sound making/recording – 120 day trial.